In the first century AD the "Opus Caementitium" had its first major break-through. The building material that we call concrete today became the benchmark for the late Roman architecture. Over more than 40 years our concrete testing lab stands for qualified assistance and independent consultation of our customers.
We support you with the following:
- consultation on your concrete applications,
- preliminary inspection of restoration measures,
- internal production control of concrete and concrete based goods,
- qualification testing of concrete and base layers with hydraulic binding materials,
- on-site tests of building construction and road construction.